Arena Girls Powerskins ST next Open Back Limited Edition
Arena proudly introduces the POWERSKIN ST NEXT, the first-ever sustainable race suit. Everything you loved about ST 2.0 is now lighter, faster, and greener.
In addition to the sustainability benefits, the POWERSKIN ST Next Open Back also boasts some impressive performance improvements. For starters, it’s 20% lighter than the ST 2.0 thanks to lower water absorption. The suit also has improved fabric memory which ensures longer-lasting compression and performance over time.
This exclusive limited edition Sea Blue colorway celebrates and promotes sustainability with a unique print inspired by the sea, for the sea. Dive into the next generation and contribute to the reduction of waste at every stroke.
- 60% of fabric comes from materials destined for landfills
- The upgraded fabric absorbs less water and is 20% lighter than prior ST 2.0
- Improved fabric memory ensures longer-lasting compression and performance over time
- Fabric composition resists stretching and improves durability
- Reinforced shoulder strap design provides better comfort and durability on open-back models
- First-ever FINA-approved sustainable race suit
- USA Swimming 12 & Under approved
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
10 years, 12 years